Now, I would like to tell you why I would be the best Mayor.
These are my references:
- I was a children’s camp counselor at the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak region for 2-3 years.
- I currently go to Woodland Park High School as a helper in the Book Buddies Program.
- I spend every Tuesday afternoon with my friends at Day Break Adult Center.
- I am the reindeer dog during the Christmas Parade.
- I have been a canine blood donor at Hemo Solutions for 4 years and they always tell me my blood has helped save many dogs that have had to go through surgery.
- I have helped raise little tiny bottle baby kittens.
Hello. My name is Logan and I am running for the Mayor of Divide, Colorado.
My platform is to help all the homeless animals find their forever homes through telling my story and serving our community.
I would like to give you a little information on myself.
A long time ago..about 5 ½ years which is a very long time in dog years, I was at a high kill shelter in North Texas. I understand my time was just about up when the great people at National Mill Dog Rescue brought me to their facility in Colorado. I lived there for a few months when my world changed for the best.
You see, my human Mom came to meet me and it was love at first sight for both of us. She and my aunt and the other dogs that lived in the house came to NMDR and adopted me and away we went.
“One of my favorite things to do is to go to Book Buddies at the High School. I am not sure what the “book” part means, but I love my buddies! I get lots of good hugs and kisses! And I’m told that the kids look forward to me coming to see them every week! I would like to help even more people, so I hope that you vote for me for Mayor!”