VolunteerWe are always ready for dedicated and caring volunteers to join our family!
How to Volunteer
- Volunteers must be 7 or older.
- Volunteer applicants younger than 18 must have a parental or legal guardian sign their application.
- Youths between the ages of 7 and 15 are eligible to volunteer with a parent, legal guardian, or a trusted family friend who is also a TCRAS volunteer, but are not permitted to work directly with, handle or touch the animals for their and the safety of the animals.
The Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
- Sign up and attend an orientation.
- Complete and submit a volunteer application.
- Schedule and participate in an interview with a staff member and a current vonlunteer.
- Read the TCRAS Volunteer Handbook, return the signed Service Agreement, and TCRAS Volunteer Handbook signature page. The Volunteer Handbook will be emailed upon acceptance.
- Participate in required trainings.
- Begin volunteering and making a difference in the lives of many dogs and cats.