Thank you for your help and support during the High Chateau fire!
“Forever improving the lives of animals in our community.”
High Chateau/CR 11 Fire
Thank you to everyone who gave their time, money and donations to help the shelter during the fire and evacuations! We received so many donations of items to help with the animals and their care! Online and in person donations were over $11,000! A Boy Scout group in Green Mountain Falls raised $5,635 and brought in a ton of donations! Individuals loaded up their cars and trucks with food and supplies. Volunteers showed up to help care for the animals and walk dogs logging over 500 hours! We really, really appreciate everyone so very much!!
Mark your calendars!
- July 6th – TCRAS at Woodland Park Farmer’s Market
- July 14th – Adoption Fair at Petco – 10 am – 3 pm at 1650 E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd., Colorado Springs
- July 19th – $30 Thursday – cats 6 months and older have their adoption fee reduced to just $30
- July 20th – TCRAS at Woodland Park Farmer’s Market
- July 21st – Adoption Fair at The Promenade Shops at Briargate, Colorado Springs 80920
- August 3rd– TCRAS at Woodland Park Farmer’s Market
- August 11th– Barkin in the Creek, City Park in Cripple Creek, 10 am – 6 pm
- August 16th – $30 Thursday – cats 6 months and older have their adoption fee reduced to just $30
- August 17th – TCRAS at Woodland Park Farmer’s Market
- August 18th – Adoption Fair at The Promenade Shops at Briargate, Colorado Springs 80920
- August 31st – TCRAS at Woodland Park Farmer’s Market
- September 14th – TCRAS at Woodland Park Farmer’s Market
- September 15th – Adoption Fair at The Promenade Shops at Briargate, Colorado Springs 80920
- September 20th – $30 Thursday – cats 6 months and older have their adoption fee reduced to just $30
- September 22nd – From Wags to Wishes TCRAS Gala at the Antlers Hotel in Colorado Springs
- September 28th – TCRAS at Woodland Park Farmer’s Market
DURING THE FIRE, THE SHELTER WILL HAVE EXTENDED HOURS
Tuesday, 7/3 from 8 am – 8 pm
Wednesday, 7/4 from 8 – 11 am and 3 – 6 pm
Thursday, 7/5 from 8 am – 6 pm
Friday, 7/6 from 8 am – 6 pm
After the emergency is past, the shelter will resume normal hours of operation. Thank you!
Hours: Weekdays: 10 am – 5 pm
Sat: 10 am – 4 pm / Sun: 11 am – 3 pm
We will be open on Sundays April through December
Physical address: 308 Weaverville Rd., Divide, CO 80814
(behind the sheriff’s office in Divide)
To mail a donation / other:
PO Box 904, Divide, CO 80814
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Please donate to our Mighty Medical Fund! Because of generous donations from people like you, this year TCRAS has helped animals that needed amputations, heart surgery, neonatal care plus several that needed extensive treatment for injuries and illnesses. Please help us help even more animals in need throughout the Pikes Peak region!
Darwin was adopted from TCRAS a couple of weeks ago. When his new family took him to their vet to find out more about the care he needed for his previous injuries, they discovered that a TPLO (tibial-plateau-leveling osteotomy) surgery would greatly improve his quality of life. Unfortunately, this is a very expensive surgery. So they are reaching out and asking for help.
Please click on Darwin’s photo above to read his full story and if you feel inclined to help with the funds for his surgery, that would be wonderful. Thank you!!
TCRAS is honored to receive a $7,500 investment to help extend our efforts and serve the @PetcoFoundation’s mission to raise the quality of life for pets and people who love and need them! These funds help us get our animals ready for their new forever home. Thank you Petco Foundation!
Do you want to help, but not sure how?
TCRAS is looking for volunteers – especially if you live in the Colorado Springs area and would like to help out at upcoming events in your area! Please click HERE to learn more!
The Brewing Science Institute has 5 gallon, food grade buckets with lids, ON SALE for only $1 each!
All proceeds from these sales will be donated to TCRAS!
Call Cori Maldonado at 719-482-4895, ext. 4, to reserve your buckets and for directions to their new facility. Thanks!
B.S.I. is located at 106 Glen Dale Drive, Woodland Park